- 30+ Websites To Visit When You Are Laid Off
- Container Gardening Is Easy, Inexpensive and Tasty
- Laundry Detergent Secrets Using Less, But Still Cleans Clothes
- Easy Finance Declutter Tips
- Clothing Care Tips For Making Them Last Longer
- The ‘How To’ Authority for Donating Blood Plasma
- $aving Money & Staying Green Tips
- 27% Free Food by Eliminating Food Waste
- Eating Organic Food on a Budget
It’s easier than you think to green your life when you’re out of, well, green. In many ways it saves money in your pocket.
Think of it as the perfect time to green your life, since living green is often cheaper. Homemade solutions are less expensive and skip a lot of the toxins and carbon footprints of more expensive pre-made things, from clothes to food to detergents.
The first major step to really go green – is identifying all of the waste (physical & mental), in your life and then eliminating this waste in stages (not all at once), as the impact almost always is to great to do it all at once, and then you won’t do it at all. Laziness and complacency are an addiction – admit it !